1. Adoption Parenting: Creating a Toolbox, Building Connections – (2006) over 150 articles edited by Jean MacLeod & Sheena Macrae, PhD
2. Adoption Life Book: A Bridge to Your Child’s Beginnings – (Second Edition 2004) tool for international adoptions, by Cindy Probst, Med, MSSW, LCSW.
3. Beyond Good Intentions: A Mother Reflects on Raising Internationally Adopted Children – (2005) by Cheri Register an adoptive mom
4. Being Adopted: The lifelong Search for Self – (1993) academic case studies by David Brodzinsky, PhD & Schechter & Marantz.
5. Parenting Your Internationally Adoptive Child: From Your First Hours Together Through the Teen Years – (2008) excellent pro-active parenting handbook by adoptive parent and psychotherapist, Patty Cogen, M.A., EdD.
6. Adopting After Infertility – by Patricia Irwin Johnston
7. Are Those Kids Yours? American Families With Children Adopted From Other Countries – by Cheri Register
8. Adopting On Your Own, the Complete Guide to Adopting as a Single – by Lee Varon
9. The Lost Daughters of China: Abandoned Girls, Their Journey to America, and the Search for a Missing Past – by Karin Evans
10. Attaching to Adoption: Practical Tools for Today’s Parents – by Deborah Gray
11. Raising Adopted Children – by Lois Ruskai Melina
12. Inside Transracial Adoption – by Gail Steinberg and Beth Hall
13. Dim Sum, Bagels and Grits: A Sourcebook for Multicultural Families – by Myra Alperson
14. Parenting the Hurt Child: Helping Adoptive Families Heal and Grow – by Gregory Keck, Ph.D., and Regina Kupecky, L.S.W.
15. Toddler Adoption: The Weaver’s Craft – by Mary Hopkins Best
16. Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish Their Parents Knew – by Sherrie Eldridge
17. Telling the Truth to Your Adopted or Foster Child: Making Sense of the Past – by Jayne Schooler
18. Real Parents, Real Children:Parenting the Adopted Child – by Holly Van Gulden and Lisa M. Bartels-Rabb
19. Perspectives on a Grafted Tree: Thoughts for Those Touched by Adoption – edited by Patricia Irwin Johnston
20. Cross-Cultural Adoption – by Amy Coughlin and Caryn Abramowitz
21. A Passage to the Heart – Writings from Families with Children from China – edited by Amy Klatzkin
22. I Wish for You a Beautiful Life – Letters from Korean Birth Mothers – edited by Sara Dorow
23. Understanding My Child’s Korean Origins – by Hyun Sook Han
24. Secret Thoughts of an Adoptive Mother – by Debra Stewart Peterson
25. The Waiting Child: How the Faith and Love of One Orphan Saved the Life of Another – by Cindy Campnella